Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 January 06



            Busy day today running all over town. If you want to know more about that go to my other blog.
            Once home, I sat down to balance out the check book and update the budget.  In the mean time, Ella has been busy putting various things into space bags.  She is now sitting at the table and sorting her meds for the coming week.  I filled my pill cases this morning before we left.
            I was going to take advantage to the good weather to empty grey and black tanks on the Hitch Hiker and refill the freshwater tank.  But they are a long ways from needing it so I’ll wait a few more days as the forecast is for this unseasonably warm weather to last through next Tuesday. We had a high of 64 yesterday and are supposed to reach the 50s today.  Winter in the Midwest!?!  Two years ago I had a six foot drift in front of my door.  I think I’ll believe in global warming (for a day or so … until next week when we’ll be back in the freezer.)
            Ella works three hours this evening at the clubhouse.  I’ll either watch TV or get caught up on reading some of the blogs that I try to follow.

Pretty sunrise this morning.  






           

No comments:

Post a Comment