Tuesday, November 13, 2018

3018 November 13 Tuesday

https://rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com/

2018 November 13 Tuesday in Cedar Park Texas

29° that feels like 18° because of the wind. Overcast clouds kept it from warning much. It reached a high of forty. The forecast for tonight is 19° by morning.

Last night I covered the water hydrant and wrapped the water filter with insulation. The supply house is heated so it is not wrapped. I let the water drip a little overnight just in case. I also filled some containers with water. For drinking, cooking, and flushing. Washing can be done with wet wipes as needed.

However, none of that was needed. But it is supposed to drop below freezing every night for the next couple of nights.

I was able to get in a little exercise, walking around the balcony above the Santa set before anyone came to let me into the dressing room.

Both of us work at the mall today.

It was a slow day. Only a few kids stopped to talk with Santa. And fewer yet had photos taken.

The above photo is not me. That's Charlie my lookalike stand-in.

By the end of the day Ella was hardly able to talk. She was also coughing and sneezing. She doesn't work tomorrow and will probably stay in bed the whole day. Please pray for her.

God bless and g’nite y’all.

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment