Saturday, February 18, 2012

2012 February 18




         Another beautiful day in Iowa.  We have bright sunshine and slightly above normal temps for this time of year.


Kramer the cat enjoying the sunshine on Ella's lap




Don't be confused by the "Christmas" decorations.
When you look like Mr & Mrs Claus, you have some of those decorations up all year around.
         Ella is working this morning.  So while she's gone, I've been doing housework.  Feels like spring so I'm in the mood for spring cleaning.
         When you live in an RV and space is limited, things can get messy real quick.  The table and couch have become dumping grounds for miscellaneous stuff.  That is partly because some things really don't have a designated spot in which to be stored and partly because we tend to keep old mail, newspapers and magazines longer than we need to keep them.     
          Ella actually started this process a couple of days ago so I feel that I need to do my part here. (grin)  At any rate, things look a lot neater now than they have lately. (although I still have a cloth grocery bag full of papers that need to be gone through)


           I have lunch ready for when she is done working.  I sliced and browned some Italian sausage, sauteed some spaghetti noodles broken into short pieces and then added a can of diced tomatoes and a small can of V8 juice.  I've seasoned with garlic and herbs and will serve with grated cheese.  It's still about an hour before she is done working....hope I can keep from eating it until she gets home.

       The other thing that I've been working on today is adding video clips to one of my other blogs, Sermons by Thomas E Williams.  Check out "Why 


No comments:

Post a Comment