Friday, November 16, 2018

2018 November 16 Friday

2018 November 16 Friday in Cedar Park Texas

rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com

The day started above freezing at 38° and reached 66°. It's not supposed to dip below 40° tonight.

Ella had the day off and spent most of it in bed trying to kick her cold.

Santa had a young child of about 3 (?) Who did not want to be picked up by anyone, not Santa, not the set manager, and not his mother. He wasn't afraid of Santa but we couldn't get him to stand still and face the camera. If you tried to turn him around he'd shrug it off and move away. We did finally get photo though.

At the end of my set, a tall blond Asian woman in spike heels and a skimpy Santa themed outfit of short shorts and halter top came in. She sat on my lap and struck several posses that reminded me of old pinup girls. Then she brought in her own photographer (which they're not supposed to do) and struck posses around the set. At least she did buy a photo package. I'm telling you this in case my photo ends up on some questionable website

VFW Fish fry tonight in Liberty Hill. I hurried home after work to get Ella and then back into town to eat cornmeal coated fish, fries, pinto beans, hush puppies, and coleslaw. I didn't eat the slaw because it contained onions and I didn't want to try out my eppy pen.

God bless and G'nite!

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment