Thursday, December 6, 2018

2018 December 06 Thursday

2018 December 06 Thursday Cedar Park, Round Rock, and Liberty Hill, Texas

https://rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com/

44° overnight with drizzly fog in the morning. Reached a rainy 49° in the afternoon Flash flood warning in affect until midnight.

I woke early this morning, did my Bible study and wrote my MUSINGS© for the day. I then checked my INR*and called it in to the reporting agency.

When I saw the sink full of dirty dishes that needed to be washed before we could make breakfast, I made an executive decision to grab breakfast on the go. Sonic was closest.

Today was the day for crying babies, it seems. Ella explains how to bring the little ones to Santa. Hold them facing you. Set them on Santa's lap and moved out of the way of the camera. But most don't listen. They bring the child up and say, "This is Santa." And then try to pry a frightened child or if their grasp.

Yesterday we received a package in the mail. It was a vest from the company that I'd ordered a vest from. Only it wasn't the vest I ordered. It was a vest ordered by a Thomas Williams in North Carolina but shipped to me. I wonder if he received mine. There is no phone number to call only a website to try and get it straightened out.

After being Santa at Lakeline mall from ten to four, we headed to the Round Rock Outlet mall to work until seven.

I had to make a stop beforehand to sit up a low tire. We didn't have a lot of time to get there, so I didn't get it completely pumped up. After I got off at seven, I found a station where I could air it the rest of the way. Without a gauge I just eyeballed it.

We left home at 8 a.m. arrived home at 8 p.m. crawled into bed shortly thereafter.

God bless you and g'nite.

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

*The international normalized ratio (INR) is a standardized number that's figured out in the lab. If you take blood thinners, also called anti-clotting medicines or anticoagulants, it's especially important to check your INR. The INR is figured out using the results of the prothrombin time (PT) test. This measures the time it takes for your blood to clot. The INR is an international standard for the PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment