Monday, March 18, 2019

2019 March 07 Thursday

rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com

2019 March 07 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Texas

49° and overcast that reached 75° under partly sunny/mostly cloudy and then switched to completely overcast by 3 o'clock. And then the wind came up. We've gone from 30 degrees below normal to 30 degrees above normal within a couple of days.

,

We had lunch at the Over the Hill Gang and then stayed to play several games of canasta. We finished about 2:45 which gave us time to make the very short drive to the physical therapist.

While Ella was with the therapist, I went to Winkleys Hardware to purchase wax for a few Buddy stoves. You can see more any that at my Random Thoughts blog.

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts/

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment