Monday, March 18, 2019

2019 March 11 Monday

rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com

2019 March 11 Monday in Liberty Hill and Leander, Texas

53° and overcast. Topped out at 61°. Sundown was the same gray that started the day.

I didn't bother taking a photo of the lack of sunrise today. I've seen enough of gray skies. I long for a blue sky with the sun shining brightly. I long for stars and moon at night. There was no sunset either.

A few more folks, than are in this photo, showed four lunch at the Georgetown senior center. Lunch was super good with chicken breast pin a bed of wild rice and topped with a mushroom sauce.

This beautiful little tree at our camp site is sprouting leaves as the white flowers are dropping off.

In the evening we attended an Emmaus meeting at Leander UMC. There is always a potluck beforehand.

A short videos of some praise music at the Emmaus meeting

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts/

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment