Saturday, January 5, 2019

2019 January 04 Friday

rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com

2019 January 04 Friday in Liberty Hill and Cedar Park, Texas

The "pond" at the back of the trailer hadn't shrunk much in the last few days. I don't expect it to go away anytime soon.

34° and clear but frost on everything ... including the deck steps.

First thing this morning we drove to the hospital in Cedar Park for Ella's pre-op physical.

The drive was not much fun because I had the sun in my eyes for most of the drive. The other drivers drove as if they had no trouble seeing the road. The average speed was well above the speed limit.

After Ella was done at the hospital we took the short drive to IHOP. As I was walking in the door, I received a call from my Coumadin Clinic. My clotting factor is a little loose. I'm on antibiotics and steroids at the moment with is messing with the Coumadin. I was told to change my dosage and eat some greens today. So instead if ordering breakfast, I'm having lunch including broccoli.

Following my doctor's orders to eat greens. I wonder if I could get a prescription to IHOP?

We wanted to see Holmes and Watson at Lakeline mall. However it was sold out. We decided on Mary Poppins which didn't start for an hour and a half.

Of course Ella wandered off with her phone turned off.

I find it ironic and infuriating that the woman who has the phone clenched in her hands even while she sleeps, never seems to have the ringer on when I'm trying to contact her. But that's a rant for another time and place.

We enjoyed Marty Poppins it was nostalgic but I wonder how those who never saw the original will rate it.

We needed a few groceries and purchased them before returning home. I was feeling unwell and glad to be home. I was having trouble taking deep breathes. Once home I started my CPAP machine and it helped a lot.

God bless you.

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions0.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

Random Thoughts https://thethomasewilliamsnewsletter.wordpress.com/

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment