Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 January14 Monday

rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com

2019 January14 Monday in Liberty Hill, Texas

34° and mostly cloudy. 44 for thenot so high. Another pollen alert. I'll be glad when the pollen level drops. Maybe then I'll stop squeaking when I breathe.

I took this sunrise photo from the window in the front room. If I'd taken the time to get dressed and sloshed through the mud and water, I could have gotten a better angle that didn't include the street lights. However, by then the sun would have been up and the colorful clouds would have been gone.

After breakfast we stopped at the post office and picked up three packages.

We then took the truck to Cabana Auto in Liberty Hill. The gentleman there took a look at it and said, "Its the battery, it's a Wal-Mart battery and it may be under warranty. Take it to Wal-Mart and see what they will do." I thanked him, shook his hand and went to Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart checked the battery and found it defective. It was under warranty (would have expired in February) and they replaced it for free. Thank the Lord.

The next stop was the hospital to make sure that they have all the information that they need before Wednesday.

Feeling lucky, we went to Verizon. Last summer we purchased a HUM automotive diognostic device which quit working just before we left Iowa at the end of September. The salesman listened to us then went out and unplugged the device and plugged it back in. "Try that,"

I needed a case for my often dropped phone. As he brought up our account, he told us that we could upgrade to a new phone. That's pay off our existing phones and buy them back. Plus save us $80 a month. We bit. We bought.

We drive home and tried to check on the HUM. It needed to have the app downloaded to our new phones. It also needs a 9 digit code from the side of the box that itcane in. Don't have it.

There was an Emmaus meeting at church tonight with a potluck before hands. We went and ate. However my nose was dripping like a faucet so we did not stay for the meeting.

.

God bless you.

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions0.wordpress.com/

my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

Random Thoughts https://thethomasewilliamsnewsletter.wordpress.com/

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment