Saturday, January 26, 2019

2019 January 26 Saturday

rvingfulltimewithtomandella.com

2019 January 26 Saturday in Cedar Park, Leander, and Liberty Hill, Texas

45° and cloudy at day's beginning. 53 for the high.

The first thing on my list today is tho do the laundry, So, here I am in Leander art the laundromat. I won't be able too take my usual nap today. Ella is not here to wash, dry, and fold while I sit on the couch and snooze.

Ella ended up sleeping the last party of the night inn bed. That's the first time since her shoulder surgery that she hasn't slept in her recliner.

She is doing very well. For the most part she has switched from the narcotic pain pills tho Tylenol.

Then to Wal-Mart for a few food items.

And then to the automotive department for some tires. Rudolph the red nose pick up now has some new shoes. And with a tank full of gas he now has a full tummy too.

There were a couple of things I was unable to find at Walmart. So I stopped at HEB. I found the coldbrew decaf teabags and the cream of rice that Ella had requested.

Sunset was less than impressive tonight.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment