Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 January 02

Official time for sunrise.

Looks more like sunrise to me!


Sunrise on the lake ... notice that it is frozen today except for the inlet from the spring.



        Wind has calmed down today (gusts of only 35mph) and the temperature has dropped below freezing again. But, the sun is shining and God is in His heaven.  
        Our lake, which had white caps on it yesterday from the wind, is now frozen over with just small areas of open water for the geese.
       The office is closed for the New Years holiday but the clubhouse is open.  So, Ella works from eight to one today.
       I was going to try to put our fence back up this morning.  However, I think I'll wait for the wind to die down even more before I try to handle those sections by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment