Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 January 05

2012 January 05 Sunrise!

The decorative fence is back in place
Don't be frightened of the picture at the bottom of this post  I really am quite harmless.  I do wish that I'd trimmed my nose hair before the picture was taken.
     I had a great day.  I got the fence back up.  It is just decorative but I like it.  During the summer when there is no insulation, I can store a few things behind the fence without it looking too 'trailer trash'.
     I was at Emeritus today and we just sang hymns for a half an hour.  I'm still trying to figure out how to conduct a Bible Study for people with Alzheimer and dementia. Any advice from you?
Another shot of the fence back in place

This is after I trimmed a couple inches off the beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment