Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 January 28




This is what sunrise looked like this morning.  If you've been following this blog for very long you will notice that the position of the sun is creeping northward all the time.  Compare today's sun with the sunrise on December 6th.  Notice that in December, it was coming up right on the edge of the RV and now is over the storage shed.


I'm becoming itchy.  You know ... hitch itch.  I want Spring to be here so that I can 'lift anchor' and change the scenery out my front door.
We will still use Cutty's Des Moines Campground as our home base this summer, however I want to visit other campgrounds here in central Iowa.
My grandson, Nathan, and family like to camp in their pop-up.  And stepson, John, and his family do a lot of camping in their Jayco travel trailer.  I would love to have all of us go camping together somewhere.  Since they have to work, it will have to be somewhere close to home though.
Yeah...I need a new view.
How about you?  Are you, that aren't fulltimers, ready to 'hit the road'?

No comments:

Post a Comment