Friday, February 1, 2019

2019 February 01 Friday



2019 February 01 Friday in Liberty Hill, Texas

53° and that overcast sky from yesterday is still here.

Bacon, eggs, and toast for breakfast around 10:30. Ella was gaff a hard time getting up this morning. No, it was not a physical impairment. More of a lack or desire.

There were a few essentials that we needed and a few things they we wanted. So off to Wal-Mart we went.

When we were done at Wally World I made a stop at the Verizon store. I had received an email from Verizon stateing that they were sending a replacement HUM device to replace the one we have which is not working. However, there is a problem. They shipped it to a UPS Store address that we haven't used in 5 or 6 years. There is nothing that thwart can be done to reroute the package but I made sure that that now have the correct shipping address. The strange thing is we have correctly received shipments to our proper address, from Verizon in the past few years.

Now, I've been trying to call the UPS store and I haven't gotten through the automated (press 1 for this and 2 for that) phone system. I found an email for the store and sent an email explaining what had happened and asking for their help.

One of the items that we were not able to find at Wal-Mart was a spill proof cup. Ella said that she's knew H.E.B. carried them. So we stopped there. I went in and found a cup identical tho the broken one.

As I was returning to the truck I saw Judy, one of our friends. We don't see much of her now because she moved to Menard, Texas which is over 2 hours away. While talking to her, Charlotte, another friend pulled into a parking spot right in front of us.

We were both strangely tired when we arrived home. Ella dropped her recliner down and went tho sleep almost immediately. I was watching a YouTube video on primitive technology ... and woke an hour and a half later.

After supper we played a few games of Fast Track.

Soon it was bedtime. Which means It was time to finish this and post the blog.

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment