Wednesday, February 20, 2019

2019 February 20 Wednesday


2019 February 20 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas

36°and hazy in the morning.


We went to our Grandies meeting this morning there were only 11 of us today which is quite small for this group. A remarkably large number our members were at doctors or in the hospital. I guess that kind of goes with the age group we're in. We stayed and played canasta afterwards. Sandi, Pat, Ella, and I them went to Chicken Express for lunch.

After lunch Ella and I went homeuntil it was time for Ella's physical therapy.

While Ella was getting worked on, I took am enjoy LP bottle in for a refill. It needed to be tested and recertified. It past and was issued a new sticker and was refilled for $21.

I also purchased some paraffin to use in a simple candle stove. A clean tuna can with tightly rolled corrugated cardboard inserted and then filled with melted wax.

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment