Tuesday, February 12, 2019

2019 February 12 Tuesday


2019 February 12 Tuesday in Liberty Hill and Georgetown, Texas

42° outside overnight and 62° inside when I woke at 5 this morning. That's great sleeping weather but a little chilly tho be running around in my skivvies. I turned up the heat and crawled back under the covers. It reached 65 this afternoon under a cloudless sky.

I intended tho workinn my daily devotions blog. I must have thought too long because I woke again at 8. Then I really did write inn that blog. So it was nearly 9:30 when I once more ventured from the warmth of the bed. By then out was 72 inside and glaring bright sunshine outside.

I cooked cubed ham, diced bell pepper and eggs all scrambled together.

We had lunch at the Georgetown senior center and played some games, just the two of us. We were hoping that bingo would be played but no. No one plays games here. They sit and watch old black and white tv shows with the sound turned off.

We stopped at Home Depot sho I could purchase some eyebolts. I'll part something about those later.

Then it was across the street to Wal-Mart for somethings that we didn't need, but wanted.

The Tuesday prayer meeting was cancelled. I don't know why. Cancelled on count of good weather? The sun shone today! I was beginning to think it had forgotten how.

No clouds at sunset either.

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs one ring to bind them

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment