Saturday, February 23, 2019

2019 February 23 Saturday


2019 February 23 Saturday in Liberty Hill, Texas

40°and cloudy then rose to 72° under nearly cloudless skies. Very windy until nearly sundown.

I thought we were going to have a quite day at home with nothing to do and no where to go. I was only half right. Ella spent time this morning sorting and preparing her medications for the next several weeks. She called for refills and a short time later received a text saying that her meds were ready.

After coming home from our shopping trip yesterday, we realized that we had not purchased bread.

Since we were going back for the meds, we were going to get the bread also. $116 later (not including the meds) we left the store. Oh yes we bought the bread.

G'night and God bless.


Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment