Thursday, February 21, 2019

2019 February 21 Thursday


2019 February 21 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Cedar Park, and Leander, Texas

41°and cloudy. It reached 51° under an even cloudier sky. The clouds got darker and lower as the day progressed.

What a lovely sunrise ... somewhere but not here.

I had my annual wellness test this morning and Ella had an appointment for a different concern. It was at our local physicians associates. I have a bruise from the blood draw. That doesn't usually happen.

Our next stop was at the Over the Hill Gang.

54 people for lunch. We had a new couple, Kerri and Susan, who say with us today. They are Liberty Hill residents who live near the high school.

They did not stay for games after lunch, but we did.

I had ordered a prescription refill this morning and Ella also had a prescription after her doctor visit this morning. So, after we finished our games, we went to Wal-Mart in Cedar Park. I dropped Ella off at the door closest to the pharmacy and then took Rudolf the red nose pickup to refill his gas tank.

The short shopping trip over we went home and stayed.

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment