Monday, February 4, 2019

2019 February 04 Monday


2019 February 04 Monday in Liberty Hill and Leander, Texas

61° and partly to mostly cloudy. It reached 73 today, There was a little color in the sky this morning and at sunset the sky was ablaze.

I made hashbrowns and biscuits for breakfast. I guess I was hungry.

Ella had her last physical therapy at home today. From now on (starting Wednesday) she Will need to go to the therapist in Liberty Hill.

We also went to the laundromat and took care of our dirty clothes.

Around 4:30 the sky looked like this.

I made a brief stop at Winkley's hardware for some tools. Saturday the handle for the RV's blackwater dump valve broke. I ordered from Amazon and itt arrived today. I needed a channellock tio remove the stub of a handle before installing the newhandle.

Here is that Sunset is mentioned earlier.

G'night and God bless.

Visit my daily devotions blog

My sermons blog

Random Thoughts /

The blog that holds all of my blogs

All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment