Thursday, October 11, 2018

2018 February 02 Friday

2018 February 02 Friday What a warm night! 52° was the overnight low. There were rows of clouds in the sky in the morning that mostly disappeared by later in the day.

[gallery ids="3474,3473" type="rectangular"]
I started my day with a visit to the Orthopedic doctor

for an injection of rooster comb  into my left knee.[caption id="attachment_3501" width="259" align="alignright"] this is NOT my knee just a stock photo.[/caption] This was the first of 5 injections over the next 5 weeks.  There was nearly no pain involved. First he sprayed the knee with a numbing agent. Then I was injected with something to further deaden the pain. After that injection, the syring part of the needle was unscrewed and the needle left stick out of my knee. The rooster comb substance was then screwed onto the existing needle and injected. So, just one “stick”. All in all the most “pain” was from the original spray that began to sting a little just before he stopped spraying.

No comments:

Post a Comment