Thursday, October 11, 2018

2018 October 07 Sunday

2018 October 07 Sunday in Liberty Hill and Leander Texas

70° rain shower (and yes the roof leaked) it cleared up and reached the mid 80s until a short down burst ran through around 4 o'clock. Then it cooled off. We sat out under the awning until nearly sundown.

9:00 o'clock traditional service at Cross Tracks Church followed by Sunday school (F.R.O.G.*class)

A bunch of us gathered for lunch at Cherry Creek Catfish Parlor in Leander. The catfish meal came in three sizes. I opted to the medium. I should have offered the small. There was way too much food on the plate. I brought half of it home.

After lunch I went to Lowe's for paintbrushes, house numbers and a piece of plywood. After being misdirected to the wrong area by one employee, I found James. James didn't just point and say aisle 19, he took me there. When I said that I was looking a small piece of plywood, he went and got a scrap that was two foot by four foot which will work for what I'm doing. He told me to tell them at the checkout that "James said it is a scrap." I wasn't charged for the lumber. If Lowe's would hire more people like James, I might change my opinion of their service.

Yesterday I mentioned the amount of flies inside and out. They're not biting but they sure do bug me with their buzzing around and crawling on me.

Obviously something has been chewing on me though. My bet is on fire ants. Nasty little creatures.
.

.

* Fully Relying On God

G’nite y’all!

Visit my daily devotions blog https://musingsdevotions.wordpres mys.com/

And my sermons blog http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l
All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment