Sunday, October 28, 2018

2018 October 28 Sunday

2018 October 28 Sunday in Liberty Hill and Leander, Texas

59° and clear early this morning when only the moon and I were up.

We ate breakfast from the breakfast bar at church. We sang in the choir during the nine o'clock service and then attended Sunday school

Everyone at church had a name tag visitors are given one on which to either their name.

After that we had lunch with eight friends at Cherry Creek Catfish.

Rudolf the red nose pickup needed a fill up and a wash.

We met some neighbors this evening, John and Armina. They have the trailer directly across the drive from us. They have two The younger one pointed out that I look like Santa Claus. I just said, "Yes I do. I wonder why that is?"

This morning I got pictures of the sun through the cedar trees. Tonight it was through the live oak.

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment