Wednesday, October 31, 2018

2028 October 31 Wednesday

2018 October 31 Wednesday - All Saints Eve - in Liberty Hill and Round Rock, Texas

69° and completely overcast (looks like rain) in the early morning. I don't know how it reached 77° under the cloud cover, but it did. We got a brief rain shower mid to late afternoon.

First on our list of "To Dos" today was a visit to Austin Heart for Ella's chemical stress test and echocardiogram. She survived the stress test. But we'll have to wait for the results of the last test

Ella's stress test was a "fasting" test. So we stopped at Whataburger for a breakfast sandwich to break our fast.

Home Depot was next on our list. I purchased the last two (I hope) items to build the deck.

Groceries was next on the list. We didn't need a lot but what we needed were mostly perishable that need refrigeration. That means the next stop was home. Ella went into the trailer and I handed bags up to her.

With the groceries inside, I then unloaded the last of the deck lumber.

I ordered new headlights. The old ones have becomes so yellowed with age that they were nearly useless at night. The package arrived yesterday afternoon but I didn't open them until this afternoon. It was a simple thing to remove the old ones and replace them with the new. They even came with bulbs. The bulbs were still good in the old set so now I have a spare set.

On the way home from choir practice this evening the difference in the headlights was remarkable. I think the low beams illuminated more than the old high beams.

Visit my daily devotions blog https://MusingsDevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://ThomasEWilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment