Thursday, October 11, 2018

2018 January 25 Thursday

2018 January 25 Thursday


When I got out of bed I thought that we were going to go to the Over the Hill Gang for lunch and we hadn’t prepared anything to take and share. Luckily we had some cake mixes in the cupboard so I quickly mixed one and got it in the oven.

While it was baking, I got my blood testing done and the results sent off for the doctor to review.
Once the cake was out of the oven, I started breakfast. It was while we were eating breakfast that Ella told me that she wasn’t feeling well enough to go the the OTHG.

I got around and went without her. I didn’t stay to play games afterward but came directly home … with a carton of tortilla soup for Ella.
While she was having lunch, I washed the few dishes that I’d dirtied making the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment