Tuesday, October 9, 2018

2018 January 09 Tuesday

2018 January 09 Tuesday
When I awoke at 6 a.m. the furnace fan was running but it was just blowing cold air. Which means I need to go out and turn on another LP bottle. It got down to 30 degrees last night outside but it stayed comfortable enough inside.

I sent a text to Ella. She said she was awake but had not gotten out of bed yet.

After breakfast (fortunately I had some roasted eggs already prepared so I didn't need the stove) I exchanged the two empty LP bottles for full ones. There empties were loaded in the back of the truck and away I went..

My first stop was to top off the truck’s gas tank and run it through the car wash.

Next I want to the senior center and played games (Rummikub and Mexican train). I didn't stay for the lunch of eggplant. Instead I went to Golden Chick for fried catfish.

When lunch was over, I stop to refill the LP bottles.

Next I went to the laundromat to do a couple loads. I needed to wash some denims.

When I returned home I started working on putting up more insulation around the RV.


No comments:

Post a Comment