Saturday, October 20, 2018

2018 October 20 Saturday

2018 October 20 Saturday in Liberty Hill and Austin, Texas

57° and overcast at 3:30 a.m. No. I did not intend to be up at that time of the morning. It was either a guilty conscience it more likely a full bladder that roused me from my slumber. Since I was awake, I worked on this morning's MUSINGS©. I eventually went back to sleep and slept 'till after eight.

No rain in the forecast for today. But that doesn't mean that it isn't wet. The puddles (our moat) still has lots of water and the trees are still dripping.

[caption width="2581"]

The Handbell Choir presents amazing performances, ringing a series of small- to large-sized handbells with different tones to create beautiful melodies and harmonies. The resonant sounds originated from ancient bells created in the late 1600s. Handbells are not hard to learn and ability to read music is not required.[/caption]

The annual Harvest Fest was busy for such a gloomy day. We (the choir) sang from 10:30-11:00.

The choir.

Lunch at China Spice. Not a large selection but good. The hot and sour soup was too spicy for me ... and that's unusual.

We watched Tate's football game. There were some very good passes and catches. Unfortunately they were by the other team.

I got a shot of the sky that was almost a sunset. That's as close as I've seen lately

G'nite y’all!

Visit my daily devotions blog https://musingsdevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l

No comments:

Post a Comment