Thursday, October 11, 2018

2018 September 12 Wednesday

2018 September 12 Wednesday in Grimes and Johnston Iowa

62° and hazy to start the day. It reached a high of 82°.

We received the following email last night:

Cutty’s Store will be open:
Friday 3pm – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 7pm
Sunday 9am – 3pm
Cutty’s Store will be closed Monday through Thursday.


The Cutty's Cafe is in the store. That means that we will not be meeting for coffee at the cafe in the mornings until next spring. Bummer! But we got the word out to most of the gang that we will gather at the clubhouse for coffee at 9 a.m. Bring your own coffee/tea.

We went to the senior center this morning and along with games and lunch we each had pedicures. The older I get the thicker those toenails become and the farther away my feet become. A couple times a year I get my hoofs trimmed.

Wednesday is bingo day at the center. I don't much care for playing bingo. However, I do like calling bingo. I wonder if that says anything about my need to be in control? No! No I'm sure it doesn't. Not at all. Forget that I brought it up.

Some of the gang gathered at Village Inn for free pie Wednesday.

After supper we gathered at Cutty's Adult Center for a train dominoes.

G’nite y’all!

Visit my daily devotions blog https://musingsdevotions.wordpres mys.com/

/And my sermons blog http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l
All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment