Thursday, October 11, 2018

2018 September 21 Friday

2018 September 21 Friday in Grimes Iowa

From 93° yesterday to 44° overnight and, yes, it did storm. Lots of wind all night long. Something kept kicking against the side of the trailer. I hope it wasn't someone or something wanting in 'cause I didn't get up to check. I've seen too many horror stories that start that way! Grin.

This is as close to a "sunrise" as we got today.

We were alone for coffee today. Keith and Jean are gone, Sue (& Stoney) are home recovering from her surgery as is Gail from her's. And Sandy and Francis were amongst those affected by the power outage yesterday so they may have closed up the RV and gone home also.

.

Turkey ham and bean soup with cornbread and a side of spinach. Yeah that's what I thought too. Spinach with bean

About 4:30 the sky looked like this and it was 62°.

And sunset looked like this.

G’nite y’all!

Visit my daily devotions blog https://musingsdevotions.wordpres mys.com/

/And my sermons blog http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1l
All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment